Self-managed superannuation funds (SMSF) are a real alternative to many investors, particularly if you want more control over your superannuation assets and desire more flexibility with your investments. Our superannuation advisors manage the total SMSF process, ensuring clients are able to take full opportunity of the wider investment flexibility and choices available.
Whether you are a retiree wanting to implement a retirement income strategy or you are still working and accumulating your superannuation asset for retirement, we offer you security and peace of mind that your SMSF is well managed.
We can provide:
- Complying SMSF strategy advice
- SMSF planning, establishment and registration
- SMSF administration, including updates of deeds, changing members and trustees
- Compliance reviews
- Retirement planning
- Pension allocations and administration
- Applications for Government social security entitlements including the Age Pension
- Estate planning
- Salary sacrifice superannuation advice
Superannuation is now arguably the most important financial vehicle for retirement savings. Investments held within a complying SMSF environment enjoy concessional tax treatment, ensuring maximum retirement benefits are accumulated.